Educational Technology and Management Academy’s (1993) mission is optimization of human resources – as individuals and as community. The mission is achieved through creative synergy of enhancing learning and personal excellence a series of well designed development interventions backed by global research on human development.
ETMA’s goal is to pioneer – do what others do not dare; identify and welcome concepts and practices that are in the wombs of future; provide ideational leadership in education, and training; and professionalize human development initiatives.
Schools, colleges, universities, professional institutions, and HRD organizations in industries, banks, and business organizations dot ETMA’s work canvas. ETMA responds to these challenges through a series of professionally designed innovative programmes, seminars, conferences and consultancy offered by a team of outstanding academicians and trainers with decades of national and international experience in education and corporate training.
ETMA is a Trusteeship Organization, registered in Delhi, conceptualised and shaped by a few dedicated academicians and educationists. It is a not-for-profit, non-governmental research and development organization. It is self-financing, without being a commercial institution. It incorporates smart corporate management strategies in achieving service goals.
Designed as a semi-cyber institution, it comprises a few activity areas like Quality Management in Education and Training, Evaluation, Assessment and Personality Development, Educational Technology and e-Learning, and Management Development.
ETMA is a budding organization; it is steadily unfolding. Its final word is still to come..
Objectives of ETMA:
- To promote science of educational technology and management among diverse groups of organizations.
- To offer capacity building programmes to teachers and heads of educational institutions at K-12 level, college and engineering institutions.
- To offer capacity building programmes to managers, trainers and training managers in corporate organizations.
- To offer programme on parenting for new age children.
- Organize workshop and seminars to promote modern management.
- To undertake research and consultacy services in management, instructional science and technology.