Three major themes for the conference are:-
- ICT LITERACY AND SKILLS FOR ALL,
- ICT INTEGRATED EDUCATION AND
- ICT SUPPORTED EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT.
Papers are invited from individuals/ scholars on any of the eight subthemes. Details of the format for the full paper have been
- Papers should be within 3000-4000 words. Manuscripts should be typed in double space on one side of A4 size paper only, including the references.
- Data based research papers should have the following steps: INTRODUCTION, OB- JECTIVES, HYPOTHESES, METHOD (Sample, Tools etc.), RESULTS, and DISCUS- SION. Other papers should at least have: Introduction, Main Body and Conclusion. The Main Body might further be divided into sections and sub-sections as per requirements.
- Graphs/figures should be ready from all aspects for the press.
- Quotations: In case of short quotations, they can be put within the text with inverted commas (" "); but long quotation should be placed in single spaced paragraphs. However all quotations, should have authors, year of publication and page reference, e.g.: Kulkarni (1986:210-121) writes or the exact quotation followed by (Kulkarni, 1986:210-212).
Bibliography /reference: Footnotes should be avoided; and all bibliographic references shou1d be listed at the end of the paper'
alphabetically in the following style:
- If book: Kulkarni, S.S., Introduction to Educational Technology. New Delhi: Oxford and IBH, 1986.
- If book edited: Mukhopadhyay, M. and Parhar, M., Open and Distance Education, New Delhi: Jawahar Publisher, 1997.
- If Journal article: Chamber, E., Cause-Based Research in Humanities Distance Education, Media and Technologv for Human Resource Development,788(1), 1996,79-90.