Research & Consultancy
Central mission of ETMA is Research for innovations and educational development. In the past ETMA has conducted several research projects funded by national and international agencies like Xerox Centre, ICSSR & State governments.
Central mission of ETMA is R&D for innovations. Among various research and development projects, few deserve mention are:
- Alternative Pedagogy (iBLD) for developing higher order thinking among students (internally funded).
- Algorithm of Student Assessment (Funded by Xerox Centre for Research and Innovation).
- Employability Skills for Teachers (an All India Study funded by ICSSR).
- Effectiveness of Government Rural Primary Schools.
- Educational Innovations – Case studies of Innovative Practices by Teachers.
- Leadership for Institution Building –Case Studies of Government Schools.
- Technology Assessment for Application in Education;
- Research and Development of Multimedia Teacher Training in CCE.
- Innovative Digital Content for Low Budget Schools
ETMA has a distinguished panel of experts who are on demand for consulting. ETMA is regularly consulted by many international and multinational agencies like UNESCO, UNICEF, USAID, CEMCA (COL), Intel, Microsoft, KPMG, and others. Some of the important consulting assignments were
- CEMCA – M&E of Capacity Building Programmes in Higher Education
- Gujarat Informatics Ltd – Quality Assurance of Digital Contents for School Education
- KPMG – Punjab Education 2030
- USAID – ICT enabled Teacher Training in Bihar
- UNICEF – Evaluation of Activity-Based Learning in Tamil Nadu
- UNICEF – Evaluation of Child Tracking System in Tami Nadu
- Intel – ICT Policy in Education: Toolkit
- Intel – Evaluation of ARBAS Project in Assam
- Microsoft – ICT Skill Certification
- COL- Monitoring and Evaluation Framework in capacity building of teachers in open and distance education
- Chinar – Quality Improvement in Government Schools
- GeSCI (8-9) – Towards National Policy on ICT in School Education: Outcome and Process Documentation
- Quality Branding; St Mary’s School, Ranaghat