Capacity Building of Educational Personnel
ETMA offers capacity-building programmes for educational personnel at school and higher and professional educational institutions. It has offered several face-to-face training workshops for teachers and principals of schools, colleges and engineering colleges. Some of the programme themes are:
- Blended Learning for school and higher education teachers.
- Communication Skills of Teachers
- New Learning Designs
- Pedagogy of e-Learning.
- Instructional design for e-Content Development.
- Pedagogy for Improving Higher Order Thinking (iBLD).
- ICT for Teachers.
- Enhancing Teacher Effectiveness.
- Multimedia-based Training in CCE.
- Science through Experimentation.
- Refreshers programmes for Teachers.
- Communication skills for Teachers.
- Action Research in Education.
- Personal Effectiveness of School and Engineering Teachers.
- Enhancing Personal Effectiveness for BDT Civilian Staff of Air Force
- Smart Learning for Engineering Students
- School Management
- Collective Leadership.
- Effective Management for Administrative Staff:
- Quality Management in Education.
- Quality Branding of Educational Institution.
- Strategic Leadership for 21st Century Schools.
- Effective Management of Administrative Staff of Engineering Institutions.
- Counseling for AFWWA Members
During 2023 ETMA offered innovative outcome-based staff development programmes. ETMA would offer short-duration Faculty development programmes and workshops through blended learning and face-to-face mode on:
- Academic Leadership
- School Effectiveness
- Blended Learning
- Educational Technology for Teachers
- Digital Learning
ETMA experts have rich experience in corporate training. It offers programmes on personal effectiveness, communications, brain defreezing, corporate management case writing by practitioners. It also offers need-based tailor-made courses.